Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekly Update: New "Diet"

Tomorrow, I am starting back on the "17 Day Diet." You can find out about here: http://www.the17daydiet.com/  I did this back in April and lost about 10 lbs in the first 17 days. It is a GREAT way to change your eating habits. I did really well on it till the Holiday's appeared....LOL Since the holiday's I have gained some of my weight back. :(

I have not had much motivation to get back on the wagon. However, I recieved tickets to Celtic Woman in April. I really want to look good for that concert and be able to buy  NEW church outfit for Easter. Now, I have some motivation!!! :)

I recently bought "The Firm Express" (http://www.firmexpress.com/?mkwid=banHPcYNT&pcrid=627739611) and I look forward to getting it started tomorrow as well. As I have stated before, exercise is my weakness. However, tomorrow is the DAY. I will give you an update on my progress every week.



Wish me luck!

Happy weight losing,
JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment